AccessAble ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our website conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the GDPR Act 2018 (the "Act"), the data controller is AccessAble, 18-20 High Street, Stevenage, SG1 3EJ
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, a record of our correspondence.
- If you complete a survey that we ask you to complete for research purposes, a copy of your answers. Although you do not have to respond to any surveys we send you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We use Google Analytics to collect user data
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer / device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our site.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If AccessAble or substantially all of its assets are transferred to a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets
Our website contains links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.